England - The Navies Have Been Busy - 01 Jun to 12 Jun 1941

01 Jun 1941: We have a slight problem here. I need to open up a supply line.
02 Jun 1941: The Finns could be a problem in the future.
A decent victory.
03 Jun 1941: No problem at all.
Units from the Royal Armoured Corps launch a new attack.
04 Jun 1941: This is beginning to annoy me.
I use the bulk of the Royal Armoured Corps to finally take Daugavpils.
06 Jun 1941: We suffer a minor naval defeat near Malta.
08 Jun 1941: We are making progress in Italy.
Now that is much better.
Those 16 Japanese Submarines are having a field day.
The 6th Armoured Division has been deployed and I place it in training.
The drive on Moscow continues.
09 Jun 1941: Three divisions from Army Canada push North towarsd Estonia.
I also need to capture Valmiera.
10 Jun 1941: Daugavpils has been captured and the Royal Armoured Corps pushes further to Pskov.
12 Jun 1941: We are advancing towards Kaluga which is South of Moscow.
Two more Merchants have been sunk.
I order the China Fleet to patrol in the South China Sea.
I cancel one production line of Battle Class Destroyers so that the Dockyards can be used elsewhere.
My Construction queue.
I don't need the Anti-Air Batteries anymore so I could cancel them. 

Comments