England - Post-War Redeployment - 12 Feb to 09 Mar 1943

12 Feb 1943: It took a week more then 2 months to defeat Japan or did we? According to Japan's Diplomacy Register they are either still at war with the UK, France and British Malaya or they still have War Goals against us. Neither should be true if they capitulated. Also they either have a White Peace or a Truce with the other Allies. I need to check.
Also all our divisions in Japan are exiled, i.e. I don't have Japan's permission to be in country.
What to do? I order all my units to the nearest port then they'll be kicked out.
13 Feb 1943: The MI6 receives an 8th Agent. I've never seen so many.
15 Feb 1943: Those at a port are already being shipped out.
16 Feb 1943: Research has been completed on Magnetic Mine....
....and I select Electric Torpedo from Yarrow Shipbuilders next.
My current Research projects.
I add Civilian Factories to my Construction queue.
Norway and Kazakhstan ask to join the Allies and I accept their requests.
17 Feb 1943: Now that looks ominous.
21 Feb 1943: I send multiple divisions to Hong Kong.
22 Feb 1943: Now I am getting concerned.
03 Mar 1943: I order the 38th Infantry Division to Taiwan.
07 Mar 1943: One of our Agents has been captured in Spain.
I order nine 1st Army divisions to British Malaysia....
....as well as Army India and most of ASEAN Army 1 to Taiwan.
09 Mar 1943: I also order stragglers from 1st Army and ASEAN Army 1 to Okinawa.
Hopefully that is all the divisions in Japan but I fear not because the Exile icon is still at the top of the screen.

Comments