England - New Operation To Capture Moscow - 25 May to 31 May 1941

25 May 1941: My Recruit & Deploy table.
I decide to add a second Armoured Division line.
My Logistics chart and I still have a shortage of Anti-Air Artillery. Also the situation in the Baltic States.
Army Canada launches an attack towards Jekabpils. That should cut-off at least 5 Soviet Divisions.
On its right flank units of the Royal Armoured Corps support the attack.
26 May 1941: The 1st Infantry Division attacks towards Riga.
28 May 1941: I agree to a non-aggression pact with the Philippines.
In the South China Sea an Anglo-American Fleet defeats a Japanese Fleet.
The Malaysian 9th Infantry Brigade has been deployed and is placed in training.
The Diplomacy ledger of the Dutch East Indies.
I use Army Far East to garrison their ports.
In Italy Milano has been captured and I reinforce my thrust towards Genova and La Spezia.
At the southern end of the Russian Front the Soviets have captured some Romanian territory but counterattacks are underway.
My new objective for the 1st BEF is a line East of Kalinin, Moscow and Tula. 
I order a 'broad front' attack on Moscow.
29 May 1941: Research has been completed on the 1940 Heavy Ship Hull....
....and I select Assembly Line Production next.
31 May 1941: Centrimetric Radar has also been researched.
I select Improved Rubber Processing next.
My current Research projects.
We lose another 4 Merchants in the South China Sea.
My Fuel situation. I need more Refineries.
If Moscow falls it will be a serious blow for the Soviets. 

Comments