England - Reorganization in Southeast Asia - 23 Dec 1941 to 08 Jan 1942

23 Dec 1941: I rename Army Far East to 2nd Army.
The trained Malaysian 14th Infantry Brigade is returned to 2nd Army.
I ship Army Sudan from Eritrea to Singapore.
I transfer all of Army Sudan's divisions to 2nd Army.
The trained 68th Infantry Division is assigned to 1st Army....
....while 2nd District Cavalry is returned to Army North.
The 63rd Infantry Division is used to create a new Home Army commanded by General Cunnigham.
The Infantry Divisions being recruited also have equipment deficits.
I reassign 1st Army to the British Theatre.
24 Dec 1941: The Focus Cryptologic Bomb has been bypassed.
My current Research projects. All will be completed next January.
25 Dec 1941: The 9th Armoured Division has been deployed and is placed in training.
I cancel the recruitment of the 11th Armoured Division.
27 Dec 1941: I assign three trained Battle Class Destroyers to China Fleet....
....and two Fiji Class Submarines to 4th Submarine Flotilla.
28 Dec 1941: I attack a Japanese Division in Luga, Russia with 4 divisions from Army North.
30 Dec 1941: The Royal Armoured Corps is ordered to attack further eastwards.
01-02 Jan 1942: I ship 14 divisions of 1st Army from Ancona, Italy to Rijeka in Croatia.
02 Jan 1942: I ship 8 more divisions of 1st Army from Reggio di Calabria, Italy to Rijeka.
I assign 1st Army to the frontline in Western Hungary.
The War Summary and Hungary has already lost 30K troops.
I don't believe that Hungary will surive long. 

Comments