England - Advancing Deeper Into The Soviet Union - 19 May to 23 May 1941

19 May 1941: The newly-deployed 60th Infantry Division is placed in training.
The trained 2nd Airborne Division is assigned to Special Forces....
....while the 2nd Motorized Division is assigned to the Royal Armoured Corps.
We accept the Lend Lease from Canada.
The French Navy has sunk 15 Italian Destroyers.
I decline the offer. We are doing fine without the USA and they should concentrate on the Pacific.
20 May 1941: I order the Canadian 1st District Militia to take the two Lithuanian ports. Also Research has been completed on Advanced Armour Protection....
....and I select Fuel Refining III next.
My current Research projects. Two more projects will be completed this month.
In Italy 1st Army units are advancing nearer to Milano and Genova.
Our allies will soon capture Bolzano. That could be a major breakthrough.
Yugoslavian troops and their allies have conquered most of Albania.
In Libya I order three units from Army India to link up with the French at Tripoli.
There is anothe Naval battle near Malta. An Italian Submarine appears to have been sunk.
Riga should soon fall and I order two Tank Brigades to attack north towards Valmiera.
23 May 1941: The Soviet defences are getting weaker and I order 1st BEF's spearheads to advance on Velikiye Luki, Vitebsk, Smolensk and Roslavl.
We lost 5 Merchants in the South China Sea. Our Nore Fleet is outgunned.
China Fleet has 2 more County Class Cruisers which can be upgraded.
I need to consider sending more Naval assets to Singapore. I don't need them against Russia. 

Comments