Germany - The Treaty of Warsaw and Aftermath - 22 Mar to 10 Apr 1937

22 Mar 1937: A reminder of Poland's capitulation.
This won't take long because I want to annex all of the country, I have the necessary VP's.
I take a look at the Polish Navy then spend 9 VP's to receive it.
I quit the Negotiations here.
23 Mar 1937: The 10,000 Equipment may be useful.
I order the Kriegsmarine back to port.
All the the Infanterie-Divisionen which are not fully-trained are assigned to the Armeeschule.
Panzerarmee Guderian is ordered to Berlin.
I order Armee Ostpreussen to garrison northern Poland but I'm missing one division so I transfer the 19. Infanterie-Division from Army Rommel.
I combine Army Rommel with Army Manstein then order it to garrison the remainder of Poland.
25 Mar 1937: I put all Geschwader of the Luftwaffe on hold.
I order Pilot Exercises for the Küstenfliegergruppe in Holstein.
I assign Armeeschule to our border with France.
26 Mar 1937: The Rhineland doesn't exist anymore.
01 Apr 1937: The newly-deployed 78. Infanterie-Division is placed in training.
04 Apr 1937: I need to balance my Trade with Holland.
The 50. and 52. Infanterie-Divisionen have been trained and are assigned to Armee Ostpreussen.
09 Apr 1937: The Logistics Chart shows where the Wehrmacht has deficits.
10 Apr 1937: I adjust my Army production.
The Wehrmacht hasn't suffered greatly and the extra Civilian and Military Factories gained will be put to good use. 

Comments