England - Finland and South East Asia - 14 Apr to 30 Apr 1942

14 Apr 1942: Capturing the rail junction between Leningrad and Volkhov. Where did those 2 Finnish Divisions come from?
15 Apr 1942: Captured! Also I add a 7th Military Factory to Support Equipment production.
Fairey Aviation receives the Trait Reinforced Fuselage....
....and Vauxhall receives the Trait Steel Cargo Bed.
16 Apr 1942: I launch an attack to take Leningrad's Airfield.
The USA loses a merchant in the South China Sea despite overwhelming Naval Superiority. That Japanese Admiral deserves a medal.
I'm being warned of a Japanese Amphibious Assault on Java but how?
I ship the Sudanese Defence Force to Makassar.
Japan has lost all its Chinese territories.
I order 1st Army from Ceylon to Brunei.
Returning to the Finland conflict I decide to attack the enemy from the north.
25 Apr 1942: I'll soon be receiving a flurry of new technologies.
27 Apr 1942: We accept a Lend Lease package from Poland.
I add a 5th Military Factory to Anti-Air production.
RSAF Enfield receives the Trait Drum Pattern Sights.
The War Summary showing a new Russian nation and over 1.5 million Japanese casualties.
30 Apr 1942: The Finns now have 8 divisions!
Finland is becoming a serious. I curse France for starting this. 

Comments