USA - Mainly The Home Front - 28 Nov 1945 to 03 Jan 1946

28 Nov to 02 Dec 1945: I'm pushing forward to extend the size of our perimeter.
07 Dec 1945: I now want to split their northern front in two.
16 Dec 1945: Done.
Back to the Home Front and Douglas Aircraft Company has received the Trait Canopies and Firewalls.
I choose to research the M2 Halftrack Car from Ford Motor Company next.
I add more Military Factories to my Construction queue.
18 Dec 1945: I cancel my Chromium imports from Great Britain.
19 Dec 1945: North American Aviation has received the Trait Light Aircraft Development....
....while Grumman receives the Trait Agility Wing Design....
....and Ford Motor Company receives Armoured Pulpit Mount
We have sunk a Free French Heavy Cruiser in the Western Mediterranean.
23 Dec 1945: I create the 4th Light Bombardment Group at Sulawesi.
25 Dec 1945: I transfer the Marines Corps VMF 19 to Manila because of overcrowding in North Borneo.
26 Dec 1945: I order Pilot Exercises for the remaining 8 Air Groups at North Borneo.
27 Dec 1945: Research has been completed on Improved Equipment Conversion....
....and Excavation IV has also been completed.
28 Dec 1945: My non-Armour Army production.
I choose to research Advanced Equipment Conversion....
....and Assembly Line Production a couple of days later.
03 Jan 1946: Research has also been completed on Construction V....
....and I select Fuel Refining V next.
The War Summary and the bad guys are losing heavily.
A quick return to Lithuania and the French Alliance is counterattacking but to no avail.
The Global Summary and the USA is majestically in the lead. Where does Great Britain get the manpower for such a large army?
I thought about stopping here but I will continue until we have won in Lithuania. 

Comments