Germany - Deploying Armies At The Soviet Border - 10 Jan to 31 Jan 1941

10 Jan 1941: Research has been completed on Basic Submarine Snorkel....
....and I select MG 42 & 8 cm Granatwerfer 34 from Mauser next.
My current Research projects. 
10 Jan 1941: The trained 934. Infanterie-Division (mot.) is assigned to the 1. SS-Panzerkorps.
I adjust my Recruitment chart to limit recruitment to 6 each of Fallschirmjäger-Divisionen, Infanterie-Divisionen (mot.) and SS Panzer-Divisionen.
The French don't have enough troops there in my opinion.
The Egyption front looks more promising.
The French have minimum forces again.
I'm using Armee West as a Reserve Armee because my Armeen in the East don't have the maximum compliment of 24 Divisionen. I transfer 2 Divisionen to Armee Nord, 2 Divisionen to Armee Ost and 7 Divisionen to Armee Mitte.
18 Jan 1941: I almost forgot 4. Armee at the Albanian border in Yugoslavia. First I convert the Infanterie-Divisionen to Sturm-Divisionen.
23 Jan 1941: Next I delete its current orders....
....and assign it to the Romanian-Soviet border.
31 Jan 1941: The Abwehr has been upgraded with Radio Interception Group (II)....
....and I select Machine-Assisted Decryption (I) next.
We receive a second Operative Hanna Meyer.
Her mission is to build an Intel Network in Kiev.

 

Comments