Germany - The Soviet Union Capitulates - 24 Mar to 16 May 1942

24 Mar 1942: I need to release some aircraft from my Reserves. 95% of the Luftwaffe is in Russia at the moment. I create a Transportgeschwader and 4 Jagdgeschwader in Württemberg....
....as well as 7 Jagdgeschwader in Tyrol. All within range of any threat from France or Italy.
We are temporarily blocked here so its time for a Plan B.
27 Mar 1942: Where did they go? Into the city? The Soviets are counterattacking with a Cavalry Division!?
29 Mar 1942: I found one of them and we attack. The 2. Sturm-Division is sent forward again.
30 Mar 1942: I choose to capture Zlatoust in the Urals but then I switch back.
10 Apr 1942: We have capture Cheylabinsk and the Soviets are 99% towards capitulation.
11 Apr 1942: I order the 15. Panzer-Division to capture Zlatoust.
12 Apr 1942: I order 2 Bulgarian Divisions to march on Kostanay further east. I also attack two Soviet divisions to engage them.
16 Apr 1942: I missed Perm which is west of the Urals so I launch an attack in that direction.
24 Apr 1942: Research has been completed on Construction III....
....and I select Fuel Refining IV next.
My current Research projects. Our advance to Perm is gaining momentum.
28 Apr 1942: I add 3 Panzer-Divisionen from III. Panzerarmee to the attack.
We are advancing on Kostanay.
03 May 1942:  I want to capture that railroad into the Urals and hopefully ease my Supply situation.
04 May 1942: I add more Military Factories to the Construction queue.
11 May 1942: We have researched Advanced Oil Processing....
....and I select Advance Rubber Processing next.
My updated Research projects. I've just found another city to the North.
16 May 1942. The Soviets are defeated and look at that equipment we have captured. A lot of it is good stuff. I've counted 138 Trains including Armoured Trains. and 1000's of Artillery pieces.
The Traty of Moscow is in the next post. 

Comments