Germany - The New SS-Panzer-Division - 14 Nov to 05 Dec 1938

14 Nov 1938: Research has been completed on Improved Armour Protection....
....and I select All-or-Nothing Armour Scheme from Germaniawerft next.
My current Research projects.
MAN receives the Trait Spaced Armour
16 Nov 1938: The Focus Coal Liquidization has been completed....
....and I select Air Innovations next.
20 Nov 1938: The trained 7. and 8. Panzer-Divisionen are assigned to I. Panzerkorps.
I convert the 1. SS-Panzer-Grenadier-Division to a Panzer Division....
....then place it in training.
21 Nov 1938: RIP.
25 Nov 1938: I add 2 more slots to recruiting Infanterie-Divisionen.
27 Nov 1938: We have also researched Anti-Tank Upgrade....
....and I select Anti-Air Upgrade from Rheinmetall next.
My updated Research list.
01 Dec 1938: To make SS Panzer-Divisionen more powerful than Wehrmacht Panzer-Divisionen I add a an extra Motorized Infantry Battalion and a Field Hospital.
I've run out of Army XP to do more than that.
I convert and rename the division.
05 Dec 1938: I add a new Military Factory to Panzer II A production.
Our Panzertruppe are coming along well.

Comments