Germany - The New Panzer IV A2 Medium Tank - 10 Apr to 23 May 1939

10 Apr 1939: It's time to remind the Dutch again.
11 Apr 1939: A victory for the Japanese.
12 Apr 1939: China has a lot of enemies (red).
23 Apr 1939: My non-Panzer Army production. We are short on Infantry Equipment again.
We are a bit short on Rubber so I import it from the United Kingdom.
07 May 1939: Let's remind the Dutch again.
12 May 1939: Mussolini is getting greedy.
14 May 1939: Henschel receives the Trait Sloping Armour.
15 May 1939: Research has been completed on Fuel Refining III....
....and I select Oil Processing next.
My current Research projects. Nothing new until July.
16 May 1939: I got this design from my agreement with the Soviets a while ago but it has the short support gun as main armament. I want it armed with a Tank Cannon.
First I replace the gun with the Medium Cannon.
Then I give it Sloped Armour and Additional Machineguns.
I also increase the Engine and Armour Levels (from 6 and 2).
The MIO is MAN.
I import more Tungsten from Portugal. 
19 May 1939: I add more Military Factories and increase the Infrastructure in eastern Germany, former Poland.
I modify the template of the SS Panzer-Division....
....by replacing a Light Tank Battalion with a Medium Tank Battalion.
23 May 1939: The 1. SS Panzer-Division is waiting for 50 Panzer IV's to be delivered.
I change its name to 'Das Reich' because the 1. SS Panzer-Division is being recruited
Another Panzer-heavy post. Bis bald. 

Comments