Germany - The Fallschirmkorps Is Created - 27 Feb to 07 Apr 1939

27 Feb 1939: I want to upgrade my Bf 109 E because of the new Trait received a couple of posts ago.
Done.
Now the Stuka. One moment. That would make it worse. I don't upgrade. Too late for the Bf 109 E2 though.
The trained 1. Fallschirmjäger-Division is assigned to the newly created Fallschirmkorps commanded by General Kurt Student.
I deploy all 7 Infanterie-Divisionen early....
....then increase the recruitment to 10 divisions.
I place the new divisions in training.
03 Mar 1939: The newly-deployed 60. Infanterie-Division (mot.) is also placed in training.
11 Mar 1939: Research has been completed on Anti-Air Upgrade....
....and I select 7.5 cm PaK 40 Anti-Tank Gun from Rheinmetall next. (The Gun used on the Panther.)
My current Research projects.
28 Mar 1939: We have also researched Mechanical Computing....
....and I select Basic Fire Control System next.
My updated Research projects. That's all for a while.
04 Apr 1939: I select Hermann Himmler as a Political Advisor. I can recruit more troops and he is useful against subversive activities.
05 Apr 1939: The Focus Expand Dockyard Facilities has been completed....
.....and I select Demand Slovenia next. It's time to expand the Reich.
05 Apr 1939: The 2. Fallschirmjäger-Division has been deployed and is placed in training.
07 Apr 1939: The trained Cruisers Gneisenau and Admiral Hipper plus 5 Destroyers are assigned to the Hochseeflotte.
Five trained U-Booten are assigned to a Reserve Fleet....
....which is renamed III. U-Boots Flottille.
Again something for all 3 Services plus Himmler for security purposes. 

Comments