Germany - The Abwehr and Hellas Joins The Allies - 24 Dec 1940 to 09 Jan 1941

24 Dec 1940: Research has been completed on Survivability Studies....
....and I select Improved Infantry Equipment II from Mauser next.
26 Dec 1940: I deny the request.
The Focus Air Innovations II has been completed....
....and I select Anti-Comintern Pact next.
I convert all divisions of Armee Süd to Sturm-Divisionen.
I don't need to remind the Dutch anymore....
....and I support Finland. The last line is the good one. They'll join our war.
One can always use an extra Building Slot.
This Brigade is perfect for covering areas in the rear of the front. They have a high Defense factor too.
I decide to recruit a total of 72 Brigades.
Good news from Finland.
30 Dec 1940: Armee Mitte is incorporated into the frontline.
01 Jan 1941: The Abwehr receives the update Radio Interception Group (I)....
....and I select Radio Interception Group (II) next.
I spend 50 PP to become a Spy Master.
Wolf begins building an Intel Network in Smolensk.
09 Jan 1941: Excellent news. That should give them more support than our 3 divisions.
Italy is now at war with the Allies in the French Alps....
....in North Africa....
....and in East Africa.
That should also solve my Yugoslavia problem. 

Comments