Germany - Operation Barbarossa (IV) - 20 May to 29 May 1941

20 May 1941: We shall accept those divisions too.
21 May 1941: Another large pocket East of Kiev will soon be neutralized. I count 6 divisions inside it.
22 May 1941: Of course we'll accept Vlasov.
I assign the 3 divisions to 1. SS Panzerarmee.
I order the Armee to capture then assemble at Kharkov.
23 May 1941: I order 4. Armee to advance to Rostov and the region North of the city.
26 May 1941: On its left flank 4. Armee is also advancing.
We shall accept Bulgarian forces too.
I add them to Armee Magyar.
27 May 1941: In the North elements of Armee Ost and I. Panzerarmee are approching Velikiye Luki.
29 May 1941: Rheinmetall receives the Trait Hydraulic Recoil System.
Another Ace has been promoted.
We lost 6 Merchants to Submarines in the Lower Baltic Sea.
The War Summary shows that we have now lost 115K troops and the Soviets are about 30% towards capitulation. Their losses are much greater than ours.
The Global Summary shows that we are still #1 in the world with the UK not far behind.
I took a break here. The campaign will continue soon. 

Comments