Germany - More Preparations For Russian Campaign - 27 Apr to 05 Jun 1940

27 Apr 1940: I assign 9 trained Type VII U-Booten to III. U-Boots Flottille.
06 May 1940: The 933. Infanterie-Division (mot.) has been deployed and is placed in training.
I convert all the divisions of Armee Nord to Sturm-Divisionen.
09 May 1940: My Aircraft production.
11 May 1940: The British have almost caught up so I have to remind the Dutch.
21 May 1940: I select Siemens as my Industrial Concern.
25 May 1940: Germaniawerft receives the Anti-Air Layout Trait 
I donate Fighters to the Bulgarian Airforce.
26 May 1940: The Bulgarians are happy.
Their Diplomacy Register and I see they have a non-aggression pact with Italy.
30 May 1940: The Focus U-Boot Effort has been completed....
....and we also receive Cruiser Submarine technology.
I select the Focus German-Swedish Trade Agreement next.
The Resistance Levels in Czechoslovakia are falling.
01 Jun 1940: Research has been completed on Heavy MG....
....and I select Improved Air Launched Torpedoes from Focke-Wulf next.
My current Research projects.
Focke-Wulf receives the Trait Armoured Cockpit next.
05 May 1940: I create Armee Mitte with 10 trained Sturm-Divisionen and order it to garrison a region in the centre of our border with the Soviet Union.
We receive the 3. SS-Division 'Totenkopf' and I place it in training.
I remind the Dutch again.
I can soon form the 1. SS-Panzerkorps. 

Comments