Germany - The Home Front and Production - 18 Jun to 23 Jun 1942

18 Jun 1942: Thea Abwehr has received the Upgrade Government Cypher School (I)....
....and I select Government Cypher School (II) next.
I select Develop Iron Ore Mines near Kursk.
Now this does surprise me. Not only are the Resistance Levels low they are receding.
The trained 5. Panzer-Division is returned to I. Panzerarmee.
Armee Lapland is being trained and garrisons Murmansk Region.
I transfer the 8. and 32. Sturm-Divisionen to Armee Lapland.
19 Jun 1942: I return the trained 96. Sturm-Division to Armee Mitte.
I assign Armee Süd to our border with Turkey.
My Panzer production....
....and non-Panzer Army production. I have a serious deficit of Support Equipment.
My Aircraft production. The items with a yellow arrow means that they can be upgraded.
I send a Lend Lease package to Greece which they accept.
I order 2. Kavallerie-Armee to garrison Lithuania.
20 Jun 1942: Research has been completed on Engineer Company III....
....and I select Landing Craft next.
22 Jun 1942: Yugoslavia calls its Expedition Forces home.
23 Jun 1942: We have also researched Recon CompanyIII....
....and I select 1943 Medium Tank Chassis from MAN next.
My current Research projects.
The Resistance Levels are so low there is no rush to garrison the new territories. 

Comments