Germany - First Battles In Greece and the Abwehr - 11 Oct to 13 Nov 1940

11 Oct 1940: I knew that I'd overlooked something so I remind the Dutch again.
12 Oct 1940: Five trained Sturm-Divisionen are assigned to Armee Mitte.
14 Oct 1940: Blohm & Voss receives the Trait Mass-Produced Raiders.
17 Oct 1940: The Focus Army Innovations II has been completed....
....and I select Air Innovations II next.
I convert all divisions of Armee Ost to Sturm-Divisionen.
Two divisions require further training.
Three trained Sturm-Divisionen are assigned to Armee Nord.
18 Oct 1940: Someone forgot to tell the Japanese that we are not friends of the Italians.
22 Oct 1940: First Army in Greece has reached the front and I order two of the divisions further to the East.
25 Oct 1940: I remind the Dutch again.
27 Oct 1940: The trained 3. SS-Division 'Totenkopf' is assigned to I. Panzerkorps.
27 Oct 1940: The Italians are attacking the Greek forces. We have a strong defensive line with two divisions on mountain tops with Forts. On our left flank the Greeks have advanced into Albania and our position is not fortified. We can however retreat into a Fort. Note the French aircraft E. of Corfu.
29 Oct 1940: The Italians are attacking again but getting nowhere. Germany will not come to help the Italians this time.
01 Nov 1940: We have a couple of Spitfires in this screenshot so the Allies are helping Hellas.
02 Nov 1940: On the left again the Greeks have disappeared leaving a British and German division to defend the line. I send a second division. The Abwehr has received the upgrade Form Department.
We also receive Otto Skorzeny as a Commando.
I start decrypting Soviet codes.
I select Army Department next.
04 Oct 1940: We are losing that battle. Where are the Greeks?
08 Oct 1940: Only the 6. Gebirgs-Division is left to defend the position.
13 Nov 1940: We have held the position after reinforcements arrived.
I take break here. The Luftwaffe is stronger that the RAF so we are now #1 in the Global Summary.
Where did the UK get such a large army? 

Comments