Germany - Upgrading the SS-Divisions and Panzer II - 18 May to 05 Jun 1942

18 May 1942: I cancel the Rubber imports from the United Kingdom.
I start decrypting Japanese codes.
I want to upgrade the SS Panzer-Division template. I remove the Light Panzer Battalions and add Medium Panzer Battalions.
I add more Motorized Infantry Battalions.... 
....as well as Medium SP Artillery and Medium Tank Destroyer Battalions. 
Now that is a powerful Division.
I select Develop Iron Ore Mines near Kursk for 25 PP.
I also Ban Communism for 100 PP.
19 May 1942: For the Abwehr I select the Upgrade Government Cypher School (I).
22 May 1942: I like that idea.
I commencing building another 1940 Heavy Cruiser.
I need Light Tanks again so I upgrade the current Panzer II A with the Basic High-Velocity Cannon....
....then add Sloped Armour, Additional Machineguns and Smoke Launchers.
The Panzer II B is a much more powerful Panzer.
I put it into production - the MIO is Henschel.
I cancel Civilian Train production.
My Panzer production.
31 May 1942: Only 3 divisions are still in exile, i.e. in Japanese territory.
They appear to be 'stuck' so I help out.
Next I can start reorganizing the Wehrmacht. 

Comments