USA - The Chaffee Light Tank - 03 Jan to 04 Jan 1946

03 Jan 1946: I transfer these two stray divisions to 1st Armoured Army....
....and these 5 divisions can be reassigned. I ship them to Palanga.
The two 'stray' divisions are also shipped to Palanga along with 10th Army.
1st Armoured Division was left behind so I order it to the front.
I order these 3 divisions to help against the counterattack.
The OSS also receives a new operative.
I import more Aluminium from Italy.
04 Jan 1946: I cancel Rubber imports from Siam....
....and Chromium from Great Britain.
Not good but we can handle it.
Another 2 Merchants lost in the North Sea.
I need to create a new Tank using the Advanced Light Tank Chassis.
I add the Traits from Marmon-Herrington and decide to have a Two Man Turret.
My main armament is the Basic High-Velocity Cannon.
I decide on Level 8 Engine and Level 6 Armour.
I select Advanced Radio, Sloped Armour and Additional Machineguns.
Finally I add Smoke Launchers....
....and we have the Chaffee Light Tank.
It replaces the M3 Stuart currently in production.
It is a better Tank but it will take time to get to the frontlines in large numbers. 

Comments