Germany - Operation Barbarossa (V) - 30 May to 07 Jun 1941

The break was longer than planned. Kamala was trying to convince me to accept a ceasefire. I can't imagine her as Commander in Chief. Be warned if you live in Alaska. She might give it back to Russia.

30 May 1941:  I need to give my Anti.Tank Gun the latest Traits.
My Field Artillery too.
I unlock the Air Doctrine Keypoint Bombing
31 May 1941: I want to eliminate those 3 enemy divisions.
The trained 6. Fallschirmjäger-Division is assigned to the Fallschirmkorps.
Prinz Eugen and 4 Destroyers are assigned to the Ostseeflotte....
....while 4 Type VII U-Booten are assigned to the III. U-Boots Flottille.
01 Jun 1941: I order the 260. Sturm-Division to support the attack west of Veliki Luki.
NW of Vitebsk the 27. and 514. Sturm-Divisionen are expanding our bridgehead supported by 2 Panzer-Divisionen.
02 Jun 1941: Rzhev is under attack as is the state south of it. Research has been completed on Improved Light Battery....
....and I select Engineer Company II next.
03 Jun 1941: On the Southern Front 1. SS Panzerarmee and 4. Armee are attacking on a broad front in the direction of Stalingrad.
04 Jun 1941: The Soviet defences are very stretched in this sector of the front.
05 Jun 1941: We have also researched  MG 42 & 8 cm Granatwerfer 34....
....and I select Recon Company II next.
My current Research projects.
Mauser receives the Traits Medium Machine Gun Production.
I order Armee Magyar to launch an attack into the Kuban Peninsula.
06 Jun 1941: Belgorod is about to fall as Armee Süd storms eastwards towards Moscow.
I order 4 divisions of 1. SS Panzerarmee to roll-up 4. Armee's northern flank.
07 Jun 1941: The Operational Plans of 4. Armee. Destination Stalingrad.
We are making exceptional progress in the South. 

Comments