Germany - Upgrading Aircraft - 18 Oct to 05 Nov 1942

18 Oct 1942: My Destroyer and U.Boot production.
I import Steel from Hungary.
24 Oct 1942: I use 3 SS-Divisionen to create 2. SS Panzerarmee. (I forgot a screenshot.)
Why Armee Lapland is part of Panzergruppe Ost I have no idea. Although it does have the same colour as 1. SS Panzerarmee.
I select half of Armee Süd to create Armee Iran.
I place them in German Theatre Süd.
25 Oct 1942: Good. The divisions are redeploying.
29 Oct 1942: Rheinmetall receives the Trait Big Guns.
New Traits require me to upgrade Aircraft models in production. First I upgrade the Fw 190 B....
....creating the Fw 190 B2.
Next I add the new Traits to the Ju 88 B....
....then the Ju 87 K.
05 Nov 1942: MAN receives the Trait Power Traverse.
The 8. SS-Division 'Florian Geyer' has been deployed and is placed in training.
The trained 13. Panzer-Division is returned to 2. Panzerarmee.
The 4. Panzerarmee is ordered to garrison the Berlin region.
Six Pantrerarmeen should be enough. 

Comments