Germany - The SPA Hummel and Lithuania - 07 Aug to 19 Aug 1940

07 Aug 1940: My Aircraft production showing more emphasis is being given to the new Ju 88 A.
08 Aug 1940: Hungary can have 200 of our Bf 109's.
The Focus German-Swedish Trade Agreement has been completed....
....and I select Army Innovations II next.
Good news from Sweden and there isn't much Bulgaria can do now that Yugoslavia is in the Axis.
The Battleship Bismark is fully trained and I assign it to the Ostseeflotte.
09 Aug 1940: You got the message now, Benito?
16 Aug 1940: That is a problem.
18 Aug 1940: The trained 933. Infanterie-Division (mot.) is assigned to III. Panzerkorps.
19 Aug 1940: The 22. Sturm-Division requires further training.
Henschel receives the Trait Engine Optimization.
The 5. Fallschirmjäger-Division has been deployed and is placed in training.
I need Self-Propelled Artillery for the Panzer-Truppen so I begin with Improved Medium Tank Chassis.
I add the MAN Traits....
....then decide upon the Medium Fixed Superstructure and Medium Howitzer.
I also select Basic Radio, Additional Machinguns and Extra Ammunition Storage.
I also need Smoke Launchers.
I give the Hummel Level 8 Engine and Level 6 Armour.
I put it into Production. Damn! The Soviets have grabbed Lithuania, but they were not an ally.
I import Steel from Hungary.
Are the Soviets also going for Bessarabia? 

Comments