Germany - The Treaty of Moscow and the Home Front - 17 May to 18 May 1942

17 May 1942: I want to grab southern Russia including the Caucasus and Ukraine. There is a lot of Oil and Chromium as well as Tungsten, Nickel and Steel.
Romania is contesting the States that are not grey.
I add Lithuania to my shopping list.
Again Romania is contesting a few States. I add Belarus, Leningrad and the Baltic States.
Only 1 contested State on the border with former Poland. I select more States (purple).
I decide to annex Murmansk....
....then the Navy.
I quit the negotiations. 
The Treaty of Moscow.
Most of the Wehrmacht is in Japanese-controlled Russia so I ask for Military Access.
18 May 1942: As if I wanted to do business with them anyway.
They do have a nerve. The divisions will exit on their own now since they are 'exiled'.
The Focus Reassert Eastern Claims has been bypassed.
To be expected.
A lot of Traits have been accumulated. Henschel receives Armour Hardening Process....
....while Germaniawerft receives Secondary Battery Layout.
Junkers receives HEAT Bombs which applies to current aircraft in production.
Focke Wulf receives Upgraded Engines....
....and Mauser receives Advanced Barrel Forging.
Finally Rheinmetall receives Sliding Breach Block....
....and Opel receives Steel Cargo Bed
Some of my production will now be obsolete but we are no longer at war so I have plenty of time. 

Comments