Germany - The Type XXI Unterseeboot - 10 Mar to 11 Mar 1941

10 Mar 1941: I give Jagdgeschwader 54 Grünherz the Air Superiority mission over the Alpine Region.
I transfer 4 Geschwader from Macedonia to Moldova.
I transfer 4 Geschwader from Westfalen to Warszawa.
I spend 100 PP to create a Building Slot in Franken.
I took a short break here. The Luftwaffe is maintaining its lead over the RAF.
11 Mar 1941: I want to capture Murmansk so I start by creating Armee Lapland with the trained 18. Panzer-Division.
I want a modern U-Boot so I begin with the 1940 Submarine Hull.
I select Blohm & Voss Traits then use the Submarine Engine III.
I then select 2 x Torpedo Tubes III....
....followed by the Float Value Schnorchel and a 3rd set of Torpedo Tubes III.
A nasty U-Boot!
I add it to the Production list produced by Blohm & Voss.
I call it Type XXI. (Historical?)
I create Armee Nord 2 using 10 divisions from Armee Nord. The idea is that after Lithuania has been liberated Armee Nord's divisions can be transferred to Armee Nord 2.
I start renaming the Panzerkorps to Panzerarmeen.
The 3 Wehrmacht Panzer Armeen are numbered from North to South.
That was the easy part. 

Comments