Germany - More Equipment Upgrades and Redeployment - 02 Sep to 10 Sep 1942

02 Sep 1942: The trained 5. Gebirgsjäger-Division is assigned to Armee Lapland.
Also the Focus Naval Air Effort has been completed....
....and Wunderwaffe is selected next.
03 Sep 1942: The 6. SS-Division 'Nord' is assigned to 1. SS Panzerarmee.
The 2. and 5. Panzer-Divisionen are returned to 1. Panzerarmee....
....while 1. and 3. Panzer-Divisionen require further training because of the new equipment received.
The 134. and 514: Sturm-Divisionen are assigned to Armee Mitte....
....and the 125. Sturm-Division is assigned to Armee Nord.
The 2. and 3. Panzerarmee are used to create Panzergruppe Ost.
The 6., 8. and 11. Panzer-Divisionen require further training.
Armeegruppe Ost is created with Armee Nord, Armee Mitte and 2. Kavallerie Armee. FM Eglseer is the Commander.
In the Caucasus I add a Fuel Silo and a Refinery to the Construction queue.
04 Sep 1942: The USA has embargoed us? Maybe I can send Japan a ton of Lend Lease.
I cancel my Chromium import from the United Kingdom.
08 Sep 1942: Messerschmitt receives the Trait Maximum Wing Loads and it affects current production.
Focke Wulf receives the Trait Not Enough Guns, Never Enough Guns.
Opel receives the Trait All Wheel Drive.
Blohm & Voss receives the Trait Raiding Capital Ships.
09 Sep 1942: I send more Lend Lease to Greece which they accept.
I add 2 x 3 Dockyards to the Construction queue.
There are only Panzer-Divisionen in training. The trained 4. SS-Division 'Polizei' is assigned to 1. SS Panzerarmee.
I tansfer its 3 Sturm-Divisionen to 4. Panzerarmee.
The 16. and 17. Panzer-Divisionen require further training.
Four Panzer-Divisionen in 1. SS Panzerarmee require further training.
My Panzer production and I have a deficit of 1111 Panzer IV A2's.
10 Sep 1942: I order the I. U-Boots Flottille to patrol in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea.
I order the Russische Flotte to the Naval Base Muntenia in Romania.
I create the VI. U-Boots Flottille using 22 Russische Submarines.
I order Pilot Exercises for KG 30 'Adler'.
We have 17 Panzer-Divisionen in training.
Our Logistics chart with only a few deficits.
Finally the Global Summary and we are still #1.
I have no War Plans at the moment but eventually I will grab some more of Russia. Maybe up to the Urals. I take a small break here. 

Comments