Germany - A Kind Of Peacetime Economy - 11 Sep to 18 Sep 1942

11 Sep 1942: I unlock the Naval Doctrine Carrier Operations....
....and the Special Forces Doctrine Combined Arms Training.
15 Sep 1942: The trained 11. Panzer-Division is assigned to 4. Panzerarmee....
....and the 7. SS-Division 'Prinz Eugen' is assigned to the 1. SS Panzerarmee.
I transfer the 15. Panzer-Division from 1. SS Panzerarmee to 4. Panzerarmee.
I selct the Theorist Werner von Braun - a Rocket Scientist.
I change my Trade Law to Export Focus. It has Pros and Cons.
I change the sequence in the Construction queue.
I create 2 Geschwader in Niederschlesien.
16 Sep 1942: The Abwehr receives the upgrade Airforce Department....
....and I select Economy/Civilian next.
17 Sep 1942: This is because of the change to Export Focus. I import Steel from Sweden and Tungsten from Portugal.
I also import Rubber from the Dutch East Indies and Aluminium from Hungary.
18 Sep 1942: That looks better.
The 6. Panzer-Division is assigned to 4. Panzerarmee.
Luckily I have a lot of Civilian Factories. 

Comments