Germany - Yugoslavia Joins the Axis - 21 Mar to 27 Apr 1940

21 Mar 1940: I choose all of Czechoslovakia....
....and we have other plans.
We are in the headlines again. Note there is Resistance.
I need Armee Süd to garrison Czechoslovakia.
I select U-Boot Effort as my next Focus.
28 Mar 1940: Czechoslovakia is garrisoned.
29 Mar 1940: Junkers has received the Trait Gull Wings.
04 Apr 1940: Research has been completed on Improved Oil Processing....
....and I select Improved Medium Airframe from Focke-Wulf next.
My current Research projects.
13 Apr 1940: I start a 2nd Heavy Cruiser production line.
18 Apr 1940: Yugoslavia wants to join the Axis and of course I invite them....
....and they accept. Southeast Europe is now in Axis hands.
I transfer 8 divisions from 4. Armee to Armee Ost.
25 Apr 1940: I accept the offer because there is no non-aggression pact involved.
Armee Ost now covers our entire border with the Soviet Union.
I transfer 6 divisions from Armee Nord to Armee Ost.
27 Apr 1940: Yes it will but I have other plans.
I select Improved Small Airframe from Focke-Wulf as the next Research project.
The list of Research projects.
MAN receives the Trait Aircraft Engines.
Yugoslavia was totally unexpected. The people did object to it in real life so I am wary about a Putsch. 

Comments