Germany - Deploying The Four Panzerkorps - 02 Feb to 24 Feb 1941

02 Feb 1941: The 6. Fallschirmjäger-Division has been deployed and is placed in training.
The trained 292. Sturm-Division is assigned to 4. Armee.
I order I. Panzerkorps to garrison the NE corner of former Poland.
03 Feb 1941: I order II. Panzerkorps to garrison the centre of our border with the Soviet Union, SE of Bialystok.
I order III. Panzerkorps to garrison the region between the I. and II. Panzerkorps. Finally the 1. SS-Panzerkorps is already at the border in the SE of former Poland.
11 Feb 1941: The remainder of Armee West is combined with 4. Armee in Romanien.
Further training is required for 8 Sturm-Divisionen of 4. Armee.
The 15. and 18. Panzer-Divisionen are converted to the new 1940 format.
Three trained Sturm-Divisionen are assigned to I. Panzerkorps.
I do the same for II. Panzerkorps.
16 Feb 1941: Research has been completed on Improved Equipment Conversion....
....and I select Advanced Machine Tools next.
My current Research projects.
The Infanterie-Division (mot.) Lehr has been deployed and placed in training.
III. Panzerkorps and 1. SS-Panzerkorps each are assigned 3 Sturm-Divisionen.
18 Feb 1941: Four trained Sturm-Divisionen are assigned to 4. Armee.
21 Feb 1941: Messerschmitt receives the Trait Ongoing Developmental Upgrades.
Plans are plotted for the 5 Armeen on the Eastern Front.
The trained Tirpitz and 7 Destroyers are assigned to Ostseeflotte.
Eight Type VII U-Booten are assigned to III. U-Boots Flottille.
24 Feb 1941: We have also researched Improved Medium Battery....
....and I select Improved Light Battery from Blohm & Voss next.
In fact we now have 4 Panzerarmeen as in real life. 

Comments