Germany - The Home Front and Race to the Urals - 28 Sep to 11 Oct 1941

28 Sep 1941: I order 4 Sturm-Divisionen from Armee Mitte to advance on Tikhvin, south of Lake Ladoga.
29 Sep 1941: I order 61. and 216. Sturm-Divisionen from Armee Ost to cover their right flank.
30 Sep 1941: In the Caucasus I order Army Magyar to advance beyond Batumi to Yerevan.
The 16. and 18. Hungarian Divisions are assigned to 2. Armee. (I believe that should have been Armee Magyar.)
Another Ace Pilot has been promoted.
I selecect Exhort Heroism to gain War Support.
I also select Diversify Elite Forces  to unlock a new Doctrine....
....and I select Region-Wide Industrial Integration to gain an extra Building Slot in Hannover.
I unlock the Special Forces Doctrine Holding the Line.
01 Oct 1941: A Civil War begins in Italy.
The Fascists are 'green'.
I ship 3. Armee to Leningrad.
Volkhov in the shore of Lake Ladoga is about to be captured by forces from Armee Mitte.
There are two more attacks further south.
02 Oct 1941: The Focus Rocketry has been completed. Also Research has finished on Concentrated Induustry IV....
....and I select Excavation II next.
My current Research projects.
I select the Continuous Focus Air Production.
I give Slovakia to Hungary. It just a small portion of the Reich.
03 Oct 1941: I order Armee Süd to attack eastwards on a broad front, Kazan and other cities are there.
05 Oct 1941: I order 4 Sturm-Divisionen to capture Gorki.
I order 1. and 6. Fallschirmjäger-Divisionen to 'clean üp' behind the advancing Armee Süd.
08 Oct 1941: We have captured Balakova and Uralsk is the next objective.
11 Oct 1941: Army Nord 2 units have secured Gorki.
We are advancing East to capture VP's. 

Comments