Germany - The Kriegsmarine Revisited - 05 Nov to 12 Nov 1942

05 Nov 1942: I send more Lend Lease to Greece and they accept.
08 Nov 1941: Is the UK getting short on Oil?
Iraq joined a wonderful Faction. The Axis would have rejected them.
I order VI. U.Boots Flottille back to port.
I believe we can dominate the Black Sea.
I assign 5 Type XXI U-Booten to V. U-Boots Flottille....
....and I transfer U-82 to Marineschule Kiel.
I assign 4 Type VII U-Booten to IV. U-Boots Flottille....
....and I assign the rest of the Flotte to the Ostseeflotte.
The Marineschule Kiel has trained ships. I assign 3 Destroyers to the Hochseeflotte....
....and 2 Type XXI U-Booten to V. U-Boots Flottille.
11 Nov 1942: The Focus Wunderwaffe has been completed and Danzig or War is bypassed.
I select Westwall as my next Focus.
12 Nov 1942: U-105 is assigned to V. U-Boots Flottille.
My Manpower is looking good.
I want to produce Armoured Cars and I make a few adjustments to the Sdkfz 222.
The Sdkfz 222 A is put into production.
I need an attrition reserve. 

Comments