Germany - Further Organization and Redeployment (I) - 26 Jun to 06 Jul 1942

26 Jun 1942: Good. The old Panzer II A's will br converted.
My non-Panzer Army production with more emphasis placed on Support Equipment and Trucks.
The Destroyer Z24 is assigned to the Ostseeflotte....
....and 3 x Type VII U-Booten are assigned to IV. U-Boots Flottille. 
I've renamed a Reserve Task Force Arktikflotte and assigned it to Murmansk Naval Base.
Army 4 is now 5. Armee.
The 414. Sturm-Division is returned to Armee Lapland.
28 Jun 1942: I assign Armee Nord and Armee Mitte to our border with Japanese Russia....
....and form Army Group 1 with the 2 armies.
Look how near we are to Moscow.
I order Amee Ost to garrison the Minsk region....
....and Army Nord 2 is ordered to the Kiev Region.
I ship 3. Armee to Riga.
30 Jun 1942: I order it garrison Tallinn, Pskov and Riga Regions.
06 Jul 1942: The 5. Gebirgs-Division requires further training.
The 263. Sturm-Division is assigned to 1. Panzerarmee.
It's 5. Panzer-Division requires further training.
The 34. and 45. Sturm-Divisionen are assigned to 2. Panzerarmee. Note that in the Wehrmacht Korps had Roman numbers, Armeen didn't.
The 2. Panzerarmee will garrison Hindenburg, (former Stalingrad).
I order Guderian's 1. Panzerarmee to garrison Graz/Vienna.
The 3. Panzerarmee will remain at Perm....
....and the 1. SS Panzerarmee is ordered to Frankfurt/Stuttgart Regions.
I create 6. Armee using 14 newly-deployed Sturm-Divisionen and I order training.
 I assign it to former SE Poland.
I believe that is all the armies taken care of. 

Comments