Germany - The Focke Wulf Fw 190 A - 24 Feb to 28 Feb 1941

24 Feb 1941: Eight Sturm-Divisionen have been deployed and are placed in training.
I deploy the remaing 7 divisions early and place them in training too.
27 Feb 1941: I unlock the Land Doctrine Armoured Spearhead....
....and the Air Doctrine Battlefield Support. Both good for the upcoming campaign.
I need a modern Fighter using the Improved Small Airframe.
I need Engines III and 2 x Cannon I. (I also add 4 x Heavy Machine Gun.)
I add Radio Navigation I and Armour Plates....
....as well as Extra Fuel Tanks.
This is the Fw 190 A - there will be later versions!
I put it into Production but with only half of the available Military Factories (15). I'm still producing the Bf 109 E2.
28 Feb 1941: Research has been completed on Construction II....
....and I select Concentrated Industry IV next.
I assign the Heavy Cruiser Blücher to the Ostseeflotte.
I split III. U-Boots Flottille in two creating a new Flottille.
I rename it IV. U-Boots Flottille.
I send the new Flottille back to port while the III. U-Boots Flottille patrols the Lower Baltic Sea.
The Fw 190 A is a formidable Fighter and I'm sure it is better than anything the Soviets have. 

Comments