USA - The Home Front and the Philippines - 14 Apr to 19 Apr 1946

14 Apr 1946: Wilno has been captured so now I have to take care of the remnants in the Southeast.
16 Apr 1946: Great Britain can be really proud of conquering Liberia.
I'm moving forces from Wilno nearer to the frontline.
There are still ca. 40 enemy divisions in the vicinity. They should all be out of Supply therefore very vulnerable.
I really need to take a look at the Philippines.
A defeat but we were vastly outnumbered.
A micro-victory there.
I add a lot of Military Factories to the Construction queue.
My 'Artillery' situation is slowly improving.
I import Chromium from Argentina....
....and Rubber from Siam.
17 Apr 1946: Research has been completed on Small-Calibre Armour Piercing Shell....
....and I select Advanced Light Battery from Norfolk Naval Yards next.
My current Research projects. The Japanese appear to have captured the southern half of the Philippines.
There is no real threat to Luzon though.
19 Apr 1946: My Armies are now engaged at the Front.
More in the next post. 

Comments