Germany - Armoured Cars and Carrier Plans - 26 Sep to 18 Oct 1942

26 Sep 1942: I have almost 100o Armoured Cars which I have collected in various campaigns. I want to turn them into Brigade-size units. I duplicate the Kavallerie.Brigade template.
I change 2 Battalions to Armoured Car Battalions....
....and the other 2 Battalions to Motorized Infantry Battalions.
I decide to call it a Garrison-Brigade. I'll change it later.
Initially I plan to recruit a total of 6 Garrison-Brigaden.
27 Sep 1942: The 3. SS-Division 'Totenkopf' and the Panzer-Division Grossdeutscland are assigned to the 1. SS Panzerarmee.
I assign the 8. Panzer-Divisin to the 4. Panzerarmee and the 3. Panzer-Division to the 1. Panzerarmee.
The Japanese Diplomacy Register and there are no surprises.
How did Australia get Korea???
Ethiopia is now in the Allies and at war with the Japanese Faction.
A map depicting the various Factions.
I transfer the 13. Panzer-Division to the 2. Panzerarmee.
28 Sep 1942: I return the trained 1. Panzer-Divison to the 1. Panzerarmee.
13 Oct 1942: I return the trained 1. and 2. SS-Divisionen to the 1. SS-Panzerarmee....
....and the 16. and 17. Panzer-Divisionen are assigned to 2. Panzerarmee.
The 13. Panzer-Division requires further training.
16 Oct 1942: The Abwehr is upgraded with Economy/Civilian....
....and I select Anti-Partisan (I) next.
18 Oct 1942: Research has been completed on Advanced Rubber Processing....
....and I select 1936 Carrier Hull next.
I should have done this much earlier. 

Comments