Germany - The Junkers Ju 88 A - 27 Jul to 04 Aug 1940

27 Jul 1940: Research has been completed on Concentrated Industry III....
....and I select Construction II next.
My current Research projects.
31 Jul 1940: I cancel my Rubber imports from France....
....as well as my Chromium from France.
02 Aug 1940: I add a new Refinery in Gdynia and 3 x Military Factory in Upper Austria to the Construction queue.
I'm have a deficit of Trains so I add Class 18.4-5 Civilian Train to my Army production list.
I have a lot of upgrades in progress (yellow arrows).
04 Aug 1940: I need a new Tactical Bomber so I begin with Improved Medium Airframe and add the latest Traits which gives +5% range.
I require 2 x Engines III and a Medium Bomb Bay.
Next are Bomb Sights I and Radio Navigation I.
I follow up with Extra Fuel Tanks and Non-Strategic Materials Usage.
Next I add Armour Piercing Bomb Locks and 4 x Heavy Machine Guns.
I now have the Ju 88 A which will be built by Focke-Wulf.
I cancel the production of the He III B production as well as Panzer II A production.
I convert the 4. and 5. Panzer-Divisionen to the new 1940 Format....
....then place the 5. Panzer-Division in training.
We now have a modern Tactical Bomber and our Panzer-Truppen are increasingly stronger.

Comments