Germany - The Ju 87 G and Italy Attacks Greece - 20 Aug to 12 Sep 1940

20 Aug 1940: I need to adjust my trade figures again. I cancel Tungsten imports from Portugal....
....and Chromium from Turkey.
21 Aug 1940: I have a comfortable lead but I remind the Dutch again.
I need a better Stuka so I begin with the Basic Small Airframe....
....then give it Dive Brakes. So it's not a Fighter anymore.
I add the Anti-Tank Cannon II and 2 x Heavy Machineguns.
I also add Radio Navigation I.
I put it into Production replacing the Ju 87 A and also produced by Junkers.
I select Anti-Communist Raids. 
01 Sep 1940: The fully-trained 5. Panzer-Division is returned I. Panzerkorps.
I convert the Infanterie-Division (mot.) Grossdeutschland to a Panzer-Division and place it in training.
The trained 22. Sturm-Division is returned to Armee Süd.
03 Sep 1940: Well done, guys.
We did that without the Abwehr so let's create it.
04 Sep 1940: The same Agent is now treated as a captured Agent.
09 Sep 1940: We gave you permission.
The Resistance Levels in former Czechoslovkia have stabilized but are now finally falling in Slovenia.
10 Sep 1940: The Fuel stocks are looking excellent.
12 Sep 1940: That was a very stupid move, Benito. You'll probably be at war with the United Kingdom.
I do nothing in Sweden. 

Comments