Germany - Italy Is Planning War Against Axis - 30 Sep to 09 Oct 1940

30 Sep 1940: We definitely don't have Air Superiority in this part of the world. I deploy 4 Geschwader in Macedonia.
Then 5 Geschwader in Lower Austria....
....and 3 Geschwader in Transdanubia.
Finally a 2nd Transportgeschwader in Berlin....
....und 3 Jagdgeschwader plus a Schlachtgeschwader in Bohemia. 
02 Oct 1940: I remind the Dutch again.
Damn them. They haven't won in Greece yet! I don't want to change my plans for Russia first.
03 Oct 1940: Good, the Abwehr has been created.
I start with Form Department in the Cryptology Department.
I deploy these 10 Infanterie-Divisionen early....
....then increase the number of divisions being recruited to 15.
The new divisions are placed in training.
04 Oct 1940: Research has been completed on 1940 Submarine Hull....
....and I select Basic Submarine Snorkel from Blohm & Voss next.
My current Research projects.
07 Oct 1940: I add multiple Military and Civilian Factories to my Construction list plus an Oil Refinery.
09 Oct 1940: I convert 5 Panzer-Divisionen in III. Panzerkorps to Panzer-Divisionen40.
I do the same in II. Panzerkorps.
I transfer the latter 5 divisions to III. Panzerkorps....
....and order training for all 10 Panzer-Divisionen.
What to do about Mussolini? Luckily I have 120 days to think about it. 

Comments