Germany - The Arado Ar 196 Naval Bomber - 18 Dec to 24 Dec 1942

18-22 Dec 1942: Ten Sturm-Divisionen were deployed and placed in training.
22 Gec 1942: I create the 3. Kavallerie Armee with 12 newly-deployed Kavallerie-Divisionen.
Blohm & Voss receives the Trait Long Range Engagement Ethos.
That didn't take long.
24 Dec 1942: I order Pilot Exercises for 2 Jagdgeschwader in Lublin....
....and for a Jagdgeschwader and a Schnellkampfgeschwader in Mozyr.
Also for JG 2 'Richthofen' in Nowogródek.
I need a Naval Bomber so I begin with the Improved Small Airframe and add Engines III.
I add Medium Torpedo Mountings, 2 x Cannon I and Radio Navigation I.
The Ar 196 is a Ship Borne Aircraft.
I now add Armour Plates and Self-Sealing Fuel Tanks.
The finished product.
I put it into production - the MIO is Dornier
I assign 3 Military Factories.
I import Steel from Sweden.
I still need a long-range Bomber and Carrier Aircraft. 

Comments