Germany - Countdown to Operation Barbarossa (II) - 27 Mar to 07 Apr 1941

27 Mar 1941: I ship Armee Lapland to Vaasa, Finland.
29 Mar 1941: I add Air Support, 1 Jagdgeschwader and 1 Kampfgeschwader, to Armee Mitte....
....to Armee Ost....
....and Armee Nord 2.
Jagdgeschwader 27 and 51 have the Intercept mission over Eastern Poland region.
I transfer 3 Jagdgeschwader from Transdanubia to Moldova.
30 Mar 1941: Kampfgeschwader 4 needs more Pilot Exercises.
31 Mar 1941: The Abwehr receives another Operative.
His mission is to build an Intel Network in Moscow.
31 Mar 1941: Guys. What happened to Latvia and Estonia? The Soviets must have grabbed them. That needs a change of plan.
I assign Jagdgeschwader 26 and 53 to Armee Nord.
06 Apr 1941: I start a second production line for Type XXI U-Booten.
07 Apr 1941: Armee Lapland has arrived in Vaasa and I order it further north.
My U-Boot and Convoy production.
I can't create a frontline in Finland. They are not an ally.
So Italy is only at war with the Allies and Ethiopia.
I still have 14 units in training including 3 Panzer-Divisionen.
The 1. Kavallerie Armee on our border with Italy.
Less than two weeks now and we are almost ready. 

Comments