Germany - Deploying the New Luftwaffe - 23 Jun to 25 Jun 1942

23 Jun 1942: The 6. Fallschirmjäger-Division is assigned to the Fallschirmkorps.
The 93. and 246. Sturm-Divisionen are returned to 4. Armee....
....while the 46. and 216. Sturm-Divisionen are returned to Armee Lapland.
Six divisions of Armee Lapland require further training
The 198. Sturm-Division is returned to Armee Ost.
I create a Stukageschwader and a Jagdgeschwader in Macedonia....
....and I create 4 Jagdgeschwader in Plovdiv.
Four Jagdgeschwader are created in Mecklenburg....
....and 2 Jagdgeschwader plus a Schnellkampfgeschwader are created in Mozyr.
A Kampfgeschwader, a Schlachtgeschwader and 2 Jagdgeschwader are created in Chernigov.
I upgrade the Wehrmacht Panzer-Division by replacing a Light Panzer Battalion with a Medium Panzer Battalion....
....and adding a Field Hospital.
More will be added when I have sufficient equipment.
I change the Conscription Law to Service by Requirement
24 Jun 1942: I select the Focus Naval Air Effort. This service has been neglected until now.
I prepare a Lend Least package for China.
25 Jun 1942: The new German Reich....
....and the Global Summary. Russia and Japan are now allies.
I believe the Axis is the only Faction not at war. 

Comments