UK - The Wars in Europe and the Canadian Army - 11 Nov to 24 Dec 1936

11 Nov 1936: The Focus Service Overseas has been completed....
....and I select Industrial Effort next.
I want to go to Royal Ordnance Factories afterwards.
17 Nov 1936: The Communists have taken over in Lithuania and Fascists in Estonia.
We have researched Basic Armour Protection....
....and I select Improved Armour Protection next.
My current Research projects.
The Spanish Republic appears to winning the Civil War.
19 Nov 1936: Two trained warships are assigned to Humber Force.
The frontline in Germany.
The Infantry Equipment deficit is looking better.
06 Dec 1936: The frontlines in Spain with the war going 34% in favour of the Republicans.
The Canadian Army has arrived at Liverpool and I order it to London.
The 7th and 10th District Militias in the Pacific region are transferred to the ANZAC Army.
10 Dec 1936: The Leander Class Cruiser HMS Penelope will be completed next month.
Infantry Equipment has finally received a 5th Military Factory.
14 Dec 1936: The 7th and 10th District Militias have arrived in Hong Kong. I order them to proceed to Kota Bahru.
16 Dec 1936: I lift the reestrictions and hopefully the Bulgarians are more friendly to the UK than other nations.
The two Canadian Militias have arrived in Malaya and I transfer them to the Asian Army.
I can't even guarantee Siam's independence. Democracy sucks.
We are finally getting organized and soon I can build a Medium Tank. 

Comments