Germany - A Temporary Supply Problem - 31 Aug to 25 Sep 1943

31 Aug 1943: Ten Reserve-Divisionen require further training.
05 Sep 1943: The Panzerschreck has been developed....
....and I select the 1943 Medium Tank Chassis next.
My current Research Projects.
My Tungsten imports are in chaos and need serious attention.
08 Sep 1943: Rubber is easier to fix.
15 Sep 1943: I have no problems with that. I still have an outpost in the Caribbean.
21 Sep 1943: My Convoy system is being overwhelmed....
....therefore I transfer 9 Sturm-Divisionen from 6th Army to Reservearmee.
22 Sep 1943: Bad news so we organize a Rescue Mission.
The The Italian islands now require less Supply which means less Convoys.
23 Sep 1943: To further alleviate Supply pressure I am relocating 3. Panzerarmee from N. Italy to Brandenburg.
The Armee is in transit and I aleady have 26 free Convoys.
25 Sep 1943: The Abwehr upgrade Passive Defence (IV) has been completed and I select Blueprint Stealing next.
Finally the Global Summary.
It appears that the British Empire has also increased Aircraft production. Remind me to play the British in the next campaign. 

Comments