Germany - Victory in the Far East with a Problem - 07 Dec 1941 to 08 Jan 1942

07 Dec 1941: The Chicoms have declared war on Xibei San Ma. Didn't they have enough problems?
Xibei San Ma has joined the Allies.
09 Dec 1941: 7th Army launches a new offensive to attack Yan'an from three sides.
14 Dec 1941: Another Agent has been captured by the Japanese.
Skorzeny will rescue both agents.
25 Dec 1941: We capture Yan'an and 6th Army appears have to been victorious in Sinkiang too.
Only 6th Army is being retuned home. 7th Army appears to be stuck here.
The 18. Panzer-Division and 9 Sturm-Divisionen are assigned to 3. Panzerarmee. (The Czech division is an error which I later corrected.)
The 1. and 2. Fallschirmjäger-Divisionen are assigned to the newly-created 1. Fallschirmjäger Korps commanded by General Kurt Student. It is ordered to Berlin where the Air Transprts are stationed.
The World Tension History.
There is only the Iberian-British war so why am I still in China?
02 Jan 1942: I place 10 newly-deployed Reserve-Divisionen in training.
I order 3. Panzerarmee to 'garrison' the Berlin region..
03 Jan 1942: For supply reasons I want the Armee to be dispersed.
04 Jan 1942: I relocate 5 Air Wings from Stavropol to Lwow.... 
....and 3 Air Wings from Rostow to Königsberg in an effort to reduce Supply demand in the Kuban.
I cancel the Recruitment of Reserve-Divisionen....
....then commence recruiting Sturm-Divisionen II's.
My current Research projects.
We are now improving the Infrastructure in the Caucasus.
08 Jan 1942: 6th Army has arrived back in Germany....
....and I transfer its 4 Panzer-Divisionen back to 3. Panzerarmee....
....as well as 2 Sturm-Divisionen.
The rmaining 4 Sturm-Divisionen are transferred to 2. Panzerarmee.
That's all for this post. Somehow I have to bring 7th Army home.

Comments