Germany - The Abwehr, Japan and Panzer-Divisionen - 31 Mar to 21 Apr 1942

31 Mar 1942: Where ever I look we are surrounded by Japan or its vassals. Mengkukuo....
....and here Japan.
Qing China is a Japanese puppet....
....as is Greater Mongolia.
I cancel our non-aggression pact with Japan....
....then start decrypting their cypher.
The Abwehr is preparing a mission to Infiltrate Civilian Aministration.
I improve my Panzer-Divisinen by replacing the Motorized Reconnaisance with a Light Armoured Reconnaissance Company which has 24 Panzer II B's. I also add a Field Hospital.
02 Apr 1942: We are attacking in the centre of our front again.
03 Apr 1942: The technology Fuel Refining III has been researched.
I select Advanced Rubber Processing next.
My current Research. Nothing is approaching completion any time soon.
I add more pressure in the centre and on the right flank.
16 Apr 1942: Now Yunnan has been defeated by Chinese forces.
17 Apr 1942: The Focus Befriend China has been completed....
....and I select Naval Air Effort next.
I select what equipment can be used for the Panzerjäger KG.
This shows what equipment the 8. Panzer-Division currently has.
Back home I transfer 2 Destroyers to the Hochseeflotte....
....and 2 U-Boots to the I. UBoots Flottille.
19 Apr 1942: Neither side currently has Air Superiority over Northern China.
21 Apr 1942: Our forces will soon breakthrough to that river line.
Well, I've upgraded our Panzer-Divisionen and the struggle against Japan is a mammoth task. The Abwehr is very active against Japan.

Comments