Germany - Reviewing the Wehrmacht - 27 May to 01 Jun 1943

27 May 1943: I need 8 more divisions to correctly garrison German East Afrika.
Two Estonian divisions require more training.
I create a 3rd U-Boot production line.
I believe that is more than 51%!
I deploy the two Panzer-Divisionen early and place them in training.
29 May 1943: I assign the 321 Sturm-Division to 4. Panzerarmee,
31 May 1943: I have fully-trained warships so I assign 9 Destroyers to the Hochseeflotte....
....and 9 U-Booten to Atlantik TF 2.
01 Jun 1943: A few more Geschwader need to be placed on hold.
Somehow 3 Reserve fleets have been formed so I assign them to the Hochseeflotte and Atlantik TF 1.
The Kriegsmarine now has 195 warships....
....and there are 3057 CAS aircraft, 4996 Fighters as well as 2568 Bombers in the Luftwaffe.
Das Heer has 282 divisions of which 18 are Panzer-Divisionen.
The Resistance in the new territories. It is slightly higher as I predicted earlier.
Europe, the Middle East and North Afrika divided between Axis and Allies. I need to send forces to overseas territories.
The Global Summary with no surprises but the Anti-Bolshevik Accord reveals itself as Turkey but where is Turkey?
Turkey must be those grey zones in Allied Turkey that can be seen in the next-to-last picture. 

Comments