UK - A New Tank and Two New Civil Wars - 29 Sep to 15 Oct 1936

29 Sep 1936: I want to create an Anti-Aircraft variant of the Light Tank.
I change the Gun then upgrade the Armour and Engine.
I put it into production replacing the Light Tank.
I reduce my Tank Brigade from 3 to 2 Light Tank battalions.
My Navy production.
Infantry Equipment still has priority.
30 Sep 1936: The 2nd Submarine Flotilla is fully trained and ordered back to port.
The Humber Force is next for Naval Exercises.
03 Oct 1936: I create the Med Training Force with 7 Battleships and order Naval Exercises for them.
07 Oct 1936: Crikes! We have 2 new Civil Wars in the Baltics.
The German Empire is now visibly winning the German Civil War.
08 Oct 1936: The Balkans are always good for tension.
I add 3 more Capital Ships to the Med Training Force.
13 Oct 1936: The Communists are making progress in Lithuania.
I select General Wavell for my Military High Command.
I am now gaining 0.2 Army XP per day.
My worrisome deficits.
15 Oct 1936: The frontlines in Germany and Lithuania.
Finally the Global Summary where nothing has really changed.
Comintern has 4 members. That is a surprise. 

Comments