Germany - More Preparations For a Possible War - 18 Jan to 03 Feb 1943

18 Jan 1943: I split 1st Army into two halves thus creating the new 5th Army then I select 3 more divisions from 1st Army to bring 5th Army up to 24 divisions.
I assign 5th Army to our border with Nation Francaise.
19 Jan 1942: The divisions are on their way to the assigned border and we have researched the Heavy Fighter Messerschmitt Me 410.
I select the Panzerfaust 30 which will drastically improve the Anti-Tank capabilities of our Infantry.
My current Research projects. The Landing Craft, 10 days away, will greatly improve our amphibious capabilites.

20 Jan 1943: I unassign 4th Army from the 2. Armeegruppe....
....then order it to Lvóv.
23 Jan 1943: The gap in the line is automatically being filled by 2nd and 3rd Armies.
I order the 1. Fallschirmjägerkorps to Genua.
25 Jan 1943: I order then order the Korps to garrison Corsica so that when it arrives in Genua it will automatically transfer to the island.
28 Jan 1943: The big picture. I hope the war doesn't start before the Korps has arrived at Corsica. Their mission will be to capture Sardinia in the event of war.
Another Bohemian division is deployed and I place it in training.
29 Jan 1943: Research has been completed on Landing Craft....
....and I select Concentrated Industry V next.
Recon Company II will be completed next month while the others will take much longer.
02 Feb 1943: I maximize the Infrastructure in all German States which also means more Resources.
03 Feb 1943: I create 8th Army with the five Panzerjäger KG's and assign it to the border in Slovenia. It can finish its training there.
Mussolini is always good for a surprise.
I'll be examining this revelation in the next post.

Comments