Germany - The Wehrmact Build-Up Continues - 23 Feb to 21 Mar 1940

23 Feb 1940: My non-Panzer Army production....
....and my Construction schedule. We'll soon start upgrading the infrastructure in eastern Poland.
01 Mar 1940: The fully-trained 9. Panzer-Division is assigned to 2. Panzerarmee.
04 Mar 1940: Two newly deployed Sturm-Divisionen are placed in training.
07 Mar 1940: My Naval Production. My navy is large enough to counter the Soviets in the Baltic.
I assign 10 Garrison divisions to 1. Armee....
....then transfer 6 Sturm-Divisionen from 1. Armee to 2. Panzerarmee....
....and 4 Sturm-Divisionen to 1. Panzerarmee. The two Panzerarmeen are slowly gaining strength.
I also transfer 3 Sturm-Disionen from 3. Armee to 1. Panzerarmee. Both Panzerarmee now have 21 divisions.
Spain becomes a monarchy again. How nice.
08 Mar 1940: Resistance levels in France/Belgium are looking better.
A list of current wars with Japanese ahead of the Soviets.
This is just taking a look - 6 points and 30 days - not bad at all.
11 Mar 1940: I still need more Support Equipment for the Abwehr's mission to create a collaboration government.
20 Mar 1940: The upgrade Machine-Assisted Decryption (2) has been completed and I commence with the 3rd and final upgrade.
A more detailed view of the Abwehr's planned mission in Russia.
I've rearranged my Production for non-Panzer army equipment giving more priority to the MP 40.
21 Mar 1940: The Focus U-Boot Effort has been completed....
....and I receve Cruiser Submarine technology as a bonus.
I select Air Innovations II as my next Focus.
I've given Destroyer Production more priority.
I have two 1940 Destroyers in training.
I add 4 Fuel Silos to the Construction schedule.
Finally the Global Summary and we are still #2 behind Great Britain. They not only have a large Airforce but also a large Army. That large Army is a mystery to me.
The Russians are very weak compared to Japan so it is no wonder that they are losing the war.

Comments