Germany - Strategic Redeployment Westwards - 31 Dec 1942 to 08 Jan 1943

31 Dec 1942: The 3. Panzeramee is already on its way to München....
....then I order 2. Panzerarmee to Hungary south of Bratislava.
I transfer 10 Reserve-Divisionen from 5th Army to Army Nord....
....then order the remaining 9 divisions to Graz in Austria.
Some of the nations attacking Italy have already capitulated or are very distant.
I commence organizing the Luftwaffe. I want Air Superiority over the Alpine Region.
The 12. and 13. Panzer-Divisionen need more training.
Almost no Resistance in Belgium now.
I plan three more Fuel Silos near to the Italian border.
01 -02 Jan 1943: I reduce Aluminium imports from Occitania and Hungary.
03 Jan 1943: I add 2 more Military Factories to Panzer IV A production.
06 Jan 1943: Bohemia spawns a second Gebirgs-Division for the Wehrmacht and I place it in training.
07 Jan 1943: I return 3 Panzer-Divisionen and a Gebirgs-Division to their respective Armies.
In the big view we can observe 2. and 3. Panzerarmeen on the move.
I order 8 Geschwader nearer to our border with Italy.
08 Jan 1943: Finally I plan the Construction of Level 3 Flak Defences in 5 southern Regions.
Hopefully this has been all for nothing but better safe than sorry.

Comments